cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLT benefits

jasmond
Tuning in

Virgin staff do not understand Volt benefits.   I changed my bundle on Virgin media to broadband 125 only and also have O2 

My details came online saying I now have V125. as a volt customer I expected 250 with my doubling up as previous package Last night they changed my speed down to 125

Waste of time trying to discuss it as they all say something different

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jasmond,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your Volt speed.

If you're looking to upgrade your Volt package, please give our team a call on 150/ 03454541111 or message them on WhatsApp on 07305327112 so that we can ensure that you're on the right package.

Unfortunately, we're unable to amend packages from this platform, but our teams will be able to assist further.

Is there anything else we can do to help you today?

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jasmond,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your Volt speed.

If you're looking to upgrade your Volt package, please give our team a call on 150/ 03454541111 or message them on WhatsApp on 07305327112 so that we can ensure that you're on the right package.

Unfortunately, we're unable to amend packages from this platform, but our teams will be able to assist further.

Is there anything else we can do to help you today?

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

• I have tried twice now to reply. 360 box was collected Saturday driver did not sign receipt I had printed saying I would get an email in a few minutes no email and still not confirmed my return of box 

• Also my account has changed twice and original £62 has been taken today can’t get accounts dept can you arrange for them to send me a forward summary showing credits remaining please 

Hi Jasmond,

Thanks for coming back to us, could you please confirm what the current situation is please?

Have you decided to leave us now due to your poor experience? 

Thanks,

Megan_L