cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Volt activation

Conundrum
Joining in

My Virgin mobile sim moved to O2 on the 17July. O2 activated Volt benefits on the 28 July. 

I'm still waiting for my Virgin Media broadband speed boost to the next level. I'm currently on M50. I’ve had long calls to VM and O2 but no help was forthcoming.

I'd be grateful if someone from the forum team could look into this for me.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Conundrum
Joining in

I am having the same problem too and wonder if you can help please? I posted a message yesterday on the forum but haven’t had a response. Sorry if I’ve got anything wrong, I’m new to this.
My account address is the same on my VM and O2 accounts (except that only VM has “Mrs” in front of my name). Migrated to O2 SIM on 17 July. O2 Volt activated 28 July. Very long calls to VM and O2 to try and get VM Volt benefits activated. No joy whatever. 

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Conundrum, Thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

Normally they get added on within 14 working days automatically.

You do not need to worry its only been a few days since the 28th July. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks Matt, good to hear from you. I started with O2 on 17 July (28 July was when O2 activated Volt their side) so it’s past the 14 days it’s supposed to take as far as VM activation is concerned. 

Please give this a few more days, if O2 added this on the 28th July it shouldn't be much longer. 

As long as both accounts are under the same address this will get added, please reach out in a few days if this hasn't been added and we can take a look into it then. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?