cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Volt Speed Benefit Not Applied After 14 Days

greay
Tuning in

Joined 02 last month and they activated their volt benefit on the 30th Sept, still waiting for Virgin Media to do the same. Can't find a way on their website to active it or speak to someone about it other then this forum. Does it normally take longer than 14 days?

6 REPLIES 6

mick6390
Joining in

Had same problem and just contacted vm customer services today and was told i had to change to a volt package same price im paying now but with speed increase just needed to link my  o2 number, speed increased as i Spoke to them on phone.

same as you o2 applied upgrade automatically and I thought vm would do the same reading the information on their website 

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @greay

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

Sorry to hear about the issue with your VOLT benefits, just to double check - is the O2 account registered under the same name as your VM account and also under the same home address?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis,

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes both registered under my name and the same address. 

George 

What should I do as I am in the same position? I have registered a complaint regarding this issue and missing Netflix.

Hi @Travis_M

Any suggestions on what else I could do?

George

Hi greay,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see after taking an O2 Mobile contract you still haven't had the uplift on your Internet even though has been over 14 days and all criteria is met, I was able to locate you on our system using the details we have for you, so I can help get your uplift added I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.