cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded package, not visible

neskeni
Tuning in

I upgraded yesterday to a new package via my online account, I've had the order confirmation with the order reference, agreed the tc's on the site when submitting and had pre contract summary through. I've however not got it visible in my open orders or on my account as a package (went from 250 to 1000 gb via Volt)

Anyone have any idea how long it takes to appear on my account, normally says 24hrs. wasnt sure if weekends affected that, the whatsapp customer service were no help at all and advised me no order was placed...

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @neskeni 

Normally any package changes  done over the phone are actioned immediately (unless  you are receiving new kit)

Any package changes done online or via sms etc take a few days as they need to be manually input before being updated.

With yours, you are moving from M250 to the Gig1 connection - you will more than likely currently have the hub 3. If  this is the case then the package change won't be completed  until you receive a new hub (the hub3 can't run the higher Gig1 speed)

Log into  My VM. and once logged in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app.

This should show you when the new hub is despatched and when it's due for delivery.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Cheers dave, thats some peace of mind. I assume as long as i have the order number etc i'll be fine. The contact advisors said they couldnt see it. I assume this is down to it not being through data entry which again I assume is why they assumed it was cancelled 😅

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @neskeni 

Fingers crossed it all goes through without any hiccups.

It normally takes around 3 working days for an order/regrade to be processed manually

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Neskeni! 👋 Welcome to the community. Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear your concerns about your package change order going through or not! It can take 24-48 hours for our systems to update and reflect any changes made. Hopefully it is showing correctly for you now within My VM 👉 virg.in/myVM. I'd like to offer some help to put your mind at rest, but I will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox 📩
We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible!

Thanks for your patience whilst I offer some help. 
All the best

Molly