cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to hub 5

Adam1981
Joining in

Hi all.

Been a happy virgin customer for a few years! No problems... no complaints (honestly)

August 22' just finished my contract (ultimate oomph, full TV, Internet ect)) and upgraded to there volt 1gig with the hub 4. Sent bck the hub 3 wich I never had an issue with.

2 months in with hub 4 & it's driving me mad. Having to constantly turn off, reset ect for the Internet to work. Done all the normall checks, even called to possibly having a hub 3 sent bck or even a hub 5 instead? But no such luck.

So my question is... how can I get a hub 5 & return the hub 4. Is the only way on the phone with an agent? Or can this be done here or online? 

Adam👍

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Adam, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your Hub 4 since upgrading. 

The Gig 1 service isn't compatible with the Hub 3 so this would be why you would have needed to have upgraded the hub. 

Currently there is a shortage of Hub 5's so we're not processing upgrades to this just now. Once stock levels improve, you'll be able to request an upgrade to the Hub 5 by calling the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

If you have any further queries or questions, you know where we are. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs