cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade offer

jamie65
Tuning in

I got an upgrade offer from websales which i decided to take, filled out the necessary forms online on 13th July 2023, and got a confirmation email saying i would get another email when it had been added to my package. 4 days later and I havent heard anything since. Is this normal, as it says on the track my order part of the website, that the order should appear in 24 hours. Could you advise how I would check that everything is ok, or if my order has been lost in cyberspace. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jamie65

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some complications with a new order that you're interested in. Have you checked your spam/junk folder for any additional emails that you may have missed?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, thanks for replying. I have checked my spam folder and there is nothing there either, I normally get emails fine from VM so I don't think that is the problem. I don't mind if there is a delay with the order, I'm just concerned it might have gone missing.

Thank you for letting us know this.

It sounds like this may have not gone through, please can you try and go to this link and see if you can see the offer  here.

We don't deal with package changes on the forum but please do keep us updated. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Ended up ringing the number on the mailshot, and it turns out that they couldn't find any record of my online acceptance of the offer, even though i got sent links to pre-contract documents which I had downloaded. So instead I have done it over the phone, and they did it for £6 less a month than on the original offer. I have an installation date for the upgraded stuff so I'm happy. Thanks for the advice anyway, cheers.

Really happy to hear this, any future questions you know where we are. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?