cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Volt - switch and SIM missing

WiPeOuT
Joining in

Hi,

I signed up to the ultimate volt deal which was installed on Tuesday last week but I’ve not had anything from my previous provider to say that the line was being switched (I’ve had to cancel separately and give 30 days’ notice), neither have I received the SIM which is supposed to be taking over my current number.

Can anyone take a look into this for me?

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey WiPeOuT,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your new Volt package with us.

Are you referring to your old provider for landline or mobile?

Have you spoken to the team to check on this at all?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Thanks for responding. It’s in relation to landline and mobile as both should’ve been replaced by the new Volt package - I’ve tried to find a number but the contact page was down. I’ll try again today - unless you’re able to suggest the best contact?

Hi @WiPeOuT,

Thanks for expanding. If you took out a Volt bundle then the SIM card would be provided by O2. You would need to speak with them to chase the delivery of that, and you can reach them by calling 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset).

Regarding your previous landline and broadband provider, you would need to contact them to cancel that service. We wouldn't do that for you. If you intend to bring your landline number across to us from another provider then the landline service with your previous provider needs to remain active until the transfer is complete. Failing to do this may result in losing the number permanently.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!