cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring my number to O2

Rob6377
Tuning in

Hello All,

Switched to O2 from EE via the VM app to take advantage of the broadband boost and the sim only deal was also cheaper than anything EE could offer me. Happy to say the broadband boost has been completed as promised, unfortunately I can't say the same for my mobile switch over. I applied for the offer on the 18/07 and provided all the info required along with my PUK code, since then I have received the new contract via email from VM but nothing else including a new sim card. I chased this with VM who advised me this was an O2 concern and to contact them which I duly did, O2 have no record of me existing and no pending orders for a sim card and advised me to contact VM. You can see where this is going and after spending the best part of two hours on hold with either VM or O2 I have popped on here to see if anyone else has had this issue and is able to offer any guidance? Many thanks in advance for any help received.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rob6377 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not had the new SIM. I'll send you a PM now to investigate this further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill