cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from Business to Residential

Brettcarr
Joining in

I’ve been a business broadband customer for a few years and have been happy with the service,  I recontracted for 18 months about 6 months ago. I would now like to get TV but can’t buy this without broadband, so would like to switch to residential. Is there anyone at Virgin who can help me with this without suffering a disconnection fee. Very happy to sign up to the most expensive residential package for 18 months but don’t want to also pay for the business account. 
Thanks for any help. 

Brett

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Brettcarr,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, as your current contract is with Business you would need to speak to them first in regards to canceling and whether there would be any early disconnection fees, you can call them on 0800 052 0800, you can also speak to our Sales team on 0800 183 1234 in regards to a new domestic account.

Regards

Paul.

I have talked to business and they want 300 for me to move. This is a little short sighted as as business you could be doubling the money you get from me per month and signing me up for another eighteen months. It’s a shame that your inflexibility is ensuring I go back to sky. 

brett.