cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no Netflix

PhilipF
Superfast

So 42 days on little progress the CEO person has moved jobs and the  from them solution is call in again, done that CS having to raise a new IT ticket and 48 hours wait. Been told that VM have speak to Netflix to sort. Interesting that removal form paid for Netflix was instant and reinstatement is not.

To Recap 

Lost Netflix Stands as part of my VM bundle at re contract on 28th Feb as CS agents didn't build bundle correctly 3 times. So now paying Netflix directly, did get month one refunded. but paid again on 1st April and VM will not credit  account.

No connection email from VM, no button on my virgin media to reconnect service. Have used edge and google browsers, cleared history and cache, to no avail. Tried all advised method on FAQ's from VM and Netflix. Knowing non of the above will work.

Abandoned by the resolutions person I quote "Sorry I no longer work for that part of the business you will need to call back in sorry"

7 REPLIES 7

PhilipF
Superfast

Drops Mic

Hi @PhilipF 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. I am sorry to hear of the Netflix issue. 

I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and they have raised an IT ticket for you.

When you say you've paid Netflix, do you mean actually made a payment to them or via the Virgin Media bill?

Can you also log in to your online account and then check if there is a Netflix activation button there?

Keep me posted

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

When you say you've paid Netflix,
do you mean actually made a payment to them or via the Virgin Media bill?

Until 28th of February VM paid the netflix charge, it remains part of my new package, I have paid netflix directly for March and April

Can you also log in to your online account and then check if there is a Netflix activation button there? There is no activation button.
This been going on for 46 days.

PhilipF
Superfast

UPDATE 49 Days

15/4 call to CS, told they would escalate Ticket  removed  and this would be sorted on by Monday

17/4 Call to CS, no evidence this had been escalated, but I was to expect a call from the resolution Team.

18/4 Call to CS, Nothing on notes about call from resolution team, Told the ticket had been not been completed correctly (told need to rebuild the package). They will sort and email to confirm action taken and refund the 10.99 for Netflix as paid by debit card.

19/4 No confirmation email from no new credit on future payments

For clarity I can not do anything my self to resolve this requires I.T to action the ticket and the activation email and the icon in my virgin media.

Past notes.

So 42 days on little progress the CEO person has moved jobs and the  from them solution is call in again, done that CS having to raise a new IT ticket and 48 hours wait. Been told that VM have speak to Netflix to sort. Interesting that removal form paid for Netflix was instant and reinstatement is not.

To Recap 

Lost Netflix Stands as part of my VM bundle at re contract on 28th Feb as CS agents didn't build bundle correctly 3 times. So now paying Netflix directly, did get month one refunded. but paid again on 1st April and VM will not credit  account.

No connection email from VM, no button on my virgin media to reconnect service. Have used edge and google browsers, cleared history and cache, to no avail. Tried all advised method on FAQ's from VM and Netflix. Knowing non of the above will work.

Abandoned by the resolutions person I quote "Sorry I no longer work for that part of the business you will need to call back in sorry"

[MOD EDIT: Ticket number removed]

Resolutions have called 4 times twice on landline and twice on mobile each time the call disconnects. follow up email from saying they will close complaint as they cannot contact me. Both phones checked at my end and no issues.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PhilipF, 

Thank you for updating the thread. 

We apologise for any delays in getting this matter resolved and for the calls disconnecting from our team. 

I would be happy to check for updates from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few details. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

So after 65 days this has been resolved. Good point Netflix subs refunded as a credit. Not so good time to fix.

Hope this process doesn't flip back after a couple of weeks as mentioned by other posters.