cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim change

clone
Joining in

Changed my virgin media package and added a o2 sim to change my virgin one and was told my old number would be the same, it's been almost a week not and it's not done it yet, I've even fill the form on the o2 site with pac number and still it's not done

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @clone, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the porting over of the mobile phone number.

Can you please confirm if this is still on going, or if this has since been resolved?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi yes it's sorted now and going through today, I phoned Virgin mobile yesterday and messed all my security questions up as I've never had to phone and sorted it online, so phoned o2 and they got it sorted thanks.

I have also put a order in for a new phone and TV bundle on Sunday got the forms sorted but I've not heard anything scince. 

Hey clone thank you for reaching out and letting us know this.

Okay did you make the change online? If so it should on the app did you get an email confirmation  at all? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yeh sorted as it was down to my virgin sim being changed to o2 that the order didn't get processed, so phoned up yesterday and the phone and TV are being delivered today.

Thanks

Joe