cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card missing

orphanboy
Joining in

Have had my Virgin media installed 2 weeks ago Virgin Volt. Which includes aO2 sim card Not received card yet Have had the run around from everyone Passed from Virgin to O2 then back to Virgin.Paying for a service I am not receiving.Will a discount on my bill be coming ?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi orphanboy, thanks for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
Nice to have you on board, welcome to the VM community. 🙂

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your new O2 SIM and deal since you signed up with Volt. 😞
This is not the level of service we'd aim for, we're eager to see how we can best help with this problem today.

In order to have a closer look into things for you, I'll send you a PM here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cgrassam784
Joining in

I'm having the exact same issue. Waiting over 3 weeks. Can't get through to Virgin. O2 have never heard of me. Raging. Contract finished Monday and had no mobile data since then. How hard is it to send out a SIM CARD!!  Chris

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, crgrassam784.
Thanks for posting on our help forums and this thread, we're sorry to see you're having issues with getting a new O2 SIM.
Can you please advise if this was to be sent to you based on a new deal with Volt or have you been advised of a replacement SIM due to other issues?

Let us know a bit more so we can see how to best help. 

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs