cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking customer service and total loss of service

richard-yvonne
Joining in

Ok so I’ve been with VM for a couple of months and have got to say the customer service is shocking, first of all it’s almost impossible to get booster pods even if the installation technician puts the note on the account that they are required and even then they will only send out one at a time even if the technician says you need a minimum of two.

About three days ago, I had a total loss of service for my TV telephone and broadband after speaking to Virgin Media or trying to for about 10 hours. They sent a technician who quite honestly stood there at my door and said I can’t do anything. I don’t know why they’ve sent me then proceeded to tell me that Virgin Media was setting people on and told me how much he was earning. He then told me he had 40 minutes allocated for this job, then got back in his van and left. 

I’ve spent numerous hours on the phone since trying to get my service back to be told it will likely be the end of November before this happens. I am currently calling Virgin Media every day booking a technician as I believe after four attempts to resolve an issue you can leave without penalty, I am currently three months into my contract and I’ve seriously never experienced such poor service and customer service from any company.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi richard-yvonne, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your services. Taking a look at things this end, I can see the engineer had noted the account to advise there was an issue in the cabinet and further work was needed to resolve this. 

This has been completed and the hub is showing as online now. Can you confirm if your services are back up and running? If not we will need to look into this further for you so please make sure you come back to us so we can help. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs