cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received charges for using phone abroad discovered Virgin hadn’t activated their part of Volt

Pundit
Joining in

When volt first started my wife and myself were sent a link to sign up as we were both O2 and Virgin customers. A couple of months ago as we were going to America we asked in the O2 shop to check our roaming, they checked our phones and said we’d got volt so would be ok. On return we had charges on our phones, we went back and after some checking found out that after all this time Virgin had not activated their part. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pundit,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that your VOLT benefits have not been activated.

Can we ask if you have activated these through your O2 account. You can do this under the section My Benefits under the option enrol VOLT benefits, this will then activate within 14 days.

Unfortunately, you will need to speak to O2 regarding the call charges as this is not something we can resolved from our community forums.

For more information about VOLT benefits, check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-o2-benefits

Kind regards Jodi. 

We activated them through O2 and according to our phones they were active. We even went into the shop who told us they were active as well, it wasn’t until after our holiday that they looked more into and found Virgin had not done their part. 

Hi Pundit, 

Thanks for your reply, we're sorry your Media side of your VOLT Benefits hasn't been activated yet!

I'll send you a Private Message now so we can get the ball rolling on this. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Thanks for chatting with me Pundit 🤗

I was able to send off the form today, so please let us know if you need any further help!

Thanks,

Megan_L