cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Volt Pre-Contract Documents, no Sim, not speed upgrade, no further instructions

ParkLife1
Joining in

Exisiting Virgin customer, upgraded to Volt M125 with the addition of 10GB O2 Sim.  I've received the Pre-Contract docs and confirmation email saying the service will go live on the 13th, then nothing.  Obviously activation date has passed and I'd like to know whats going on and if I will get a sim before the cooling-off period expires.

Whatsapp service was useless, said they couldn't help.  Can't get through on web chat or telephone.  Anyone else have similar situation?  

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ParkLife1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your upgrade. 

I am happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now. 

^Martin

KentDistressed
Tuning in

Have exactly the same issue. Signed up at the beginning of August, received all the contracts, then nothing. My PAC code has now expired and it even shows on my VM account that I have not taken up the offer! Have 2 open complaints with VM, neither have been actioned. My broadband package was upped and is working fine, but nothing regarding the O2 sim. VM told me to ring their O2 number, which I did  and a very unpleasant lady told me they didn't offer the deal VM had sold me. I'm waiting for VM to respond to my complaints. 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ParkLife1 

Thank you for chatting with me via a PM and I am so glad that we have now been able to resolve this issue.

Please do pop back to the forums in the future should you need any help and we will do all we can to resolve this for you.