cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When Will I Receive O2 Sim & Netflix

VenTriiiX
Tuning in

Hi I am having the same issue with sim card I have not recieved my sim and I go live on wednesday 16th August

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @VenTriiiX,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your O2 SIM card. It seems like your post was moved to its own thread.

Can you tell us a little more about the issues you're having? We'll do all we can to assist.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Certainly, i signed up for the ultimate volt bundle on August 2nd and it said i should have the sim in 7 days and have not yet recieved said sim card meaning i don't have any credit at the moment until the sim card comes. I recieved a text message presumably from an automatic number asking me to reply KEEP to confirm my appointment or CHANGE to reschedule the appointment, i would like to confirm the appointment but cannot reply to the message without the new sim card. I am worried it might be rescheduled because i can't answer, is this the case or will the appointment go ahead? If possible also can someone look into the sim card to provide even an estimate of when i might recieve it? As wifi isnt great for me keeping in touch on the go, Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @VenTriiiX,

Thanks for coming back to us about this ongoing issue. I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and ensure that your appointment is in place and see what's going on with your SIM card.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

An update since last post, not sure if someone looked into it but I got a call from VM to confirm i'll be in tomorrow morning for the installation 🙂 the only outstanding query now being i have not heard anything of the sim, i will keep an eye out for the pm 

Thanks 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @VenTriiiX,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing issue. I'm glad that I was able to assist, but I do apologise that the resolution was different to what you were expecting.

If there's anything else we can do to help you going forward, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I had to write to the Customer Service Department in Sunderland to get my Netflix account issues resolved. I’m been with Virgin for four months and only got the Netflix email today after multiple letters…. 

Charles