cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Volt Broadband Speed Increase

ruswit
On our wavelength

Hi megan_l

I am having the same issue. I signed up for a new virgin media volt package before the new year but am not seeing the Volt benefits on my broadband. 

I am, however seeing the benefits on my o2 account.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Kain_W
Forum Team
Forum Team

Apologies for the issues faced ruswit,

Welcome back to the community.

Just from checking our service, I can see that you were in a PM with an agent.

Were you able to get this sorted?

Regards,

Kain

ruswit
On our wavelength

Hi Kain,

So my virgin media bundle status shows volt as active now, but my speeds are still those of the m100, not the next package up, which volt should activate?

ruswit_0-1675337052287.png

Thanks for your reply @ruswit I will be happy to take a look at why this is for you.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Having same issue as you yours says volt m100 mine says volt m500 I'm being told that the volt m500 is the old m250 and therefore allready been boosted so can't be boosted anymore without paying extra. Did you get anywhere with yours

ruswit
On our wavelength
Unfortunately I haven't gotten any further. Of course virgin keep emailing marketing bits about the wonders of Volt and how I "could get Virgin Media broadband speed boost to the next available level (if you aren’t already on the fastest speeds you can get in your area)"

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-media-o2-volt-bundle-benefits?utm_...

Note how it doesn't say "if you aren’t already on the fastest speeds you can get in your area and you aren't on a bundle with "volt" confusingly in the title"

Thanks for the response there ruswit,

Again as almost identical to my prior post on this thread. I can see you were in discussion via PM, what speed is meant to be on the account?

Regards,

Kain