cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Virgin help a disable woman

bemybezzyman
Dialled in

Hi there,

Can someone from Virgin please help a disabled oap woman. All I want to do is get the right bundle for the price I was told and I'm having no luck on the phone or webchat. I really didn't want to do it like this but Please help me Virgin.

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bemybezzyman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear the package you asked for hasn't been added, what package were you offered, was this a new deal or an upgrade?

Regards

Paul.

Hi thank you @Paul_DN for reaching out. My husband spoke to your cancellation team this afternoon and was agreed to put me on the ultimate volt package for £85 per month but then I received an email my package will be £103.25 pm. I was also told that because I'm moving package my Internet speed would go from 1gb to 600mb but also get free Netflix and a better home phone. I'm sorry I had to do this but I'm getting really upset about this because I can't get to speak to anyone on the phone

Hi bemybezzyman,

I will be more than happy to have a look for you, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.