cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not ever working

nabsky
Joining in

I have had so much trouble with the phone not working. It was never installed initially and since I did not use it I did not bother. But it cost an arm and a leg to speak to Virgin for problems I am having and since the phone doesn’t work I can’t use the 150 number! I can’t arrange for technical help since that is not available for setup! This is such a pain

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

If you have the O2 SIM as part of the Volt package is the 0345 454 1111 not covered in the unlimited minutes. As Virgin has pushed people onto O2 as part of the Volt package there should still be a equivalent number to 150 to contact them you would think.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey nabsky, thanks for reaching out on our help forum and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues with your landline and that you struggled with contacting us regarding your services recently, we'd love to best help out.

If you are calling from a VM landline, it's 150 however you may call at 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and the charge will depend on your talk plan as it counts for a standard UK landline call.

Sorry if these are chargeable to you, in order to report a fault with your landline you may do so here online where you can try some fixes or book an engineer visit to restore if that's needed.

Also, can we ask if the phone line connects over the wall socket or the hub at the moment?

Do share more so we can assist further and tell us if the issue persists, cheers.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs