cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked Order

PastyLover
Tuning in

Hi,

I feel like there is probably a lot of these already so sorry for the duplication.

I placed an order for the Bigger Volt Bundle on the 22nd September (Ref: CH2022881741) as I was moving to a new house. The order was paused as the previous person who lived at this address was an existing Virgin customer and hadn't cancelled/moved their account, I was asked to email moversexception@virginmedia.co.uk with proof of address. I did this but had a return saying that the email address does not exist. So after some googling I emailed homemovers@virginmedia.co.uk.

Since doing this I have heard nothing and I'm very close to cancelling my order due to the time taken to try and get this problem resolved.

Can someone help with how I progress my order as I have been passed from pillar to post with phone calls, chatbots, whatsapp and this is now my last resort. 

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @PastyLover 

moverexceptions@virginmedia.co.uk  appears to be the correct email address

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'll give that a whirl thank you

It seems that is not the correct email address either:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> moverexceptions@virginmedia.co.uk (after RCPT TO): 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Hey @PastyLover

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L