cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package Renewal

Ros1ep
Tuning in

My existing package expires early August. I am hearing impaired, so prefer chat, rather than the phone. No matter how hard I try, how long I wait, I never get past the Bot. Is there anyone in this community, from VM, who could advise, please? I want to avoid having a new package thrust upon me. At the time of writing I’ve not heard from VM about my package renewing. Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ros1ep 

I'm afraid that the forum team can't process regrades, but you may be able to process a regrade by signing into My Virgin Media.  There are often offers there, and possibly a link to speak to regrades via Chat messenger.

There is also a chat messenger service for regrades on the right hand side of the following page (you might need to enable pop ups in your browser)

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/changing-your-package 

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112  but these methods can take 4 to 6 hours. 

There are also VM's accessability options

"Our deaf, speech impaired and hearing impaired customers can contact us using the Relay UK app, or by calling us free on 18001 0800 052 2164.

Relay UK info

Our British Sign Language users can get in touch via an interpreter using the Interpreters Live! video relay service. Monday to Sunday, 8am until midnight.

Download the Interpreters Live app

BSL Guide to download app

Troubleshooting with InterpretersLive!"

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Ros1ep, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this package problem.

Have you been to this link to see what deals we may have you for?

I would also make sure you login when trying to access the link. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello, Thank you for the reply. Yes, I’ve tried contacting the team, via chat, to see what deals they may have for me when my current deal ends. Sadly, I have tried for three days running to get a response from the team. I suspect telephone contact would be no quicker. I haven’t the time that appears to be needed to await a response. Nor have I received any communication from VM regarding what my new package, and cost , would be, which concerns me. The service is fine, once it’s up and running. It’s a pain at the very beginning, as it is now, trying to get someone to chat to. To assist. Apparently I was in a priority q earlier today. Can’t say I noticed the priority. Any further assistance appreciated. Anthony. 

Did you check the link above at all? The same deals if not better ones will be on there.

Normally it will say on the bottom of your bill, it will have your discounts end on this month and your bill will be such a price. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello,

Yes, I followed the link you kindly provided earlier. I’ve come across the sane link of my travels around the VM website. It indicates that I am better off chatting to an advisor. That is precisely what I have been trying to do. To be honest with you , I’ve not noticed any indication of a new deal at the bottom of my online bill. When I have a minute, later today, I shall have a closer look. If there is going to be something on my bill, I presume it will be about now, as my current deal ends in August. I simply do not want to be stung with a tariff I neither want, nor can afford. The £25pm O2 Sim has already gone up to £32+ per month, and wasn’t fixed, for the duration of my VM deal, as I thought, and clearly got wrong. Anthony 

No problem at all and I am sorry to hear there isn't any deals.

As mentioned we don't deal with package changes via the forums but if you drop us a WhatsApp on +447305 327 112 the team can look into some deals for you.

With the O2 sim card this would need to get cancelled via O2 and not us and we use different systems. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?