cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a wifi pod but heard nothing?

Woodfish
Tuning in

I have a Volt package, 4 wks ago I scanned every room and all except 1 room was very good. Over the next 2 days I repeated this and got measurements from 18bbs to 24bps. I rang and ordered a wifi pod, since then I have heard nothing. Last week I rang customer services to ask what was happening and was told that it has been ordered. I have again heard nothing since from either you or your fulfilment agents, and despite being told that it would appear in My Orders, it has not. I tried your Whats App chatline and despite returning your message as required, I have heard nothing?

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Woodfish thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We can see that since you've posted here, you've been able to get things resolved since your post - if you do need any further help though please don't hesitate to let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom, thanks for your reply but if I have ‘been helped’ I know nothing about it, as far as I can see yours is the only response.

Hi @Woodfish thanks for your reply - sorry to hear this.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W