cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Volt Wifi Pod

PatC86
Joining in

Hello,

Really struggling to get a wifi pod ordered for my office where the wifi signal is very patchy. App doesn't work it will disconnect from the wifi in the room I have blackspot so doesn't properly register it. When using the phone I have no idea which choices to make to get to order the wifi pod, I've tried a few but can never actually get through to someone to simply ask them.

Cheers,

Pat

4 REPLIES 4

Kierron-Help
Tuning in

Hi,

I recently just joined a Volt M100 package as well as ordering a Wifi Pod so I can assist you with this.

As far as I'm aware, the only way for Virgin to send you a free Wifi Pod, is if you call them and quote that your on a "Volt" package. Since all Volt customers get up to 3 FREE pods, they can send these out to you.

Please note that they can only send you ONE pod at a time, due to only one "order" being able to be processed on your account at any given time. 

Once you've ordered this, you'll receive an email to say you've made a change to your package, this is normal. It just means the pods been added to your overall package.

Customer Service: 08009522039

Hope this helps!

Kierron.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Pat,

Try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi  page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello PatC86

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about trouble you are having with the WIFI connection and ordering a Pod
I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello Kierron-Help,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you not able to order the pods after going on the Volt Deal
Id like to take a look into this for you and get the Pods sent out.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L