cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 virgin early disconnection fee

Eric01uk
Joining in

I was contacted by Virgin to reassess my broadband package. I also have 3 virgin Sim only contacts. As part of the Virgin upgrade (2 Volt), I’ve got a free O2 Sim and was told that if I got the PAC number, I can keep my number when switching to O2. I obtained my PAC this morning, but was told in the text as follows:

Your PAC is **** and expires on 23/04/2023. If you switch today, your early disconnection fee for the numbers you've selected will be £47.97. This doesn't include your plan charges, out of plan usage or outstanding bills. Don't forget that if you have an outstanding balance, it will still need to be paid. For more info, head to virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount Your Family Plan discount will be reduced if you switch any numbers currently included in the plan.

please can you help me with this as I should not be having to pay any penalties, surely when having been upgraded by virgin and O2! This is really frustrating and goes from being a very positive process to an immediately negative one.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Eric01uk,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with switching your number to your new O2 SIM.

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Eric01uk,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages.

I'm glad to hear that the team has been able to assist and correct the charges before I could help. Happy to hear that this is all resolved now for you. 🙂

If there's anything else I can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs