cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 upgrade and Volt implications

gill139
Tuning in

My package contains a volt element. I got a little confused when trying to discuss implications of price rises going forward as a result of the VM/O2 merger. The VM agent managed to explain what I will need to do regarding the TV, BB and landline part of the package but then put me through to O2 as he couldn't tell me about that element. I was a little worried by the O2 agent who said he had no idea about virgin and volt but could offer me an upgrade, he said the price would increase in April as with everything else. Will the volt benefits still apply a) for the forseeable future and b) if I upgrade with O2 within the contract period with my virgin package? Hope this makes sense. Would like a bit of clarity.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gill139 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. The Volt benefits will still apply for the foreseeable, should there be any changes you will be advised accordingly, If you will to upgrade you can do so. The only thing that will change is should you wish to remove the sim card then any benefits and discounts that you have you will lose. If you wish for more depth that is specific to your package, then we can discuss via private message. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gill139 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. The Volt benefits will still apply for the foreseeable, should there be any changes you will be advised accordingly, If you will to upgrade you can do so. The only thing that will change is should you wish to remove the sim card then any benefits and discounts that you have you will lose. If you wish for more depth that is specific to your package, then we can discuss via private message. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina