cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 sim not received Complaint

syedabbas78
Joining in

Dear Virgin,

I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied with the service. After several calls with your customer service and that of O2, there is no who can take ownership.

I have been charged for the first bill now as well by O2, for a service I have not received, yet they can't find me on their system because Virgin have set me up for billing but not actioned them to issue a SIM.  I have been told numerous stories thus far and this is just unacceptable.

How much of an effort is required to send a SIM card?  I am currently paying two bills for my mobile, as a result of your fault. 

I want an immediate fix to this and I refuse to spend any more of my personal time on hour long calls. If you don't fix it, I'm taking this to the regulator!

Yours very unsatisfied customer.

1 REPLY 1

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @syedabbas78,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, from the Virgin side we are not able to process an order for you, once this has been fully passed to O2 they would be the ones to manage this, if you have received a bill was O2 not able to find your information based upon this?

Joe