cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 migration

judywyn
Joining in

I am in this exact situation. I have just spent two hours on the phone being passed from one call centre to another between Virgin and O2. No one can resolve this. Did you receive an answer? I am being sent bills by O2, and threats of debt collections, for a SIM I have never used - not with Virgin, not with O2.

7 REPLIES 7

judywyn
Joining in

This will not work - O2 just send me back to Virgin, and Virgin send me back to O2.

Who will take responsibility for this bill?

Why would I pay a bill for a service I have never used?

Why should I be chased by a debt collection agency for a service I have never used?

Why should I have my credit rating affected by the incompetencies of both Virgin and O2?

judywyn
Joining in

I am experiencing the same problem. Please advise.

Hey @judywyn,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having these issues with your O2 migration, I would like to look into this deeper for you to see what we can do to go about getting this corrected, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe

TableTop
Up to speed

This is a classic example of an attempt to ‘tidy up’ the forums and, in theory increase the chances of the poster getting help by splitting them off into their own thread.

Fine, good idea, but we now have a new thread which has lost the original context, the opening line of the first post is ‘I am in this exact situation’!

What? What situation? How on Earth can anyone provide help without knowing the context. In an ideal world, posters wouldn’t append their issue onto an existing thread and start their own, human nature being what it is, doesn’t always happen. Similarly, perfectly understandable that the forum mods would want to split threads up in cases such as this.

But serious, when you do this, can you at least provide a link to the original thread it was split from? Otherwise it’s completely pointless.

Hey @judywyn,

Thanks for joining me in that private message.

Glad we could go about resolving your issue and go about getting this sorted. If you do require anything further please do let me know.

Joe

pebzarolla
Joining in

I am in the exact situation as described by the original poster.

can anyone advise how to resolve?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi judywyn,

Joseph is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to gain an update.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain