cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 contract cancelled

PaulVP
Dialled in

Why does it say, on my Virgin Media home page, that it looks like I've cancelled my O2 contract?

Screenshot_2023-07-03-20-40-58-026_com.virginmedia.android.youraccount.jpg

Paule
8 REPLIES 8

PaulVP
Dialled in

Why does it say on my home page that it looks like I've cancelled my

Paule

PaulVP
Dialled in

Why does it say on my Virgin home page that it's looks like I've cancelled my O2 contract, but I've still got my Volt broadband benefits?

What does it mean? It's all gobbledy **bleep** to me.

Do I need a O2 contract?

What are Volt broadband benefits?

Paule

Hello PaulVP

Thanks for posting in regards to your package and O2 contract, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Volt is package where an O2 SIM is included, although it is charged separately by O2 this is discounted from the cost of the Virgin Media package. The benefits from Volt are a tier boost for your broadband to the next tier up and double data on the O2 Sim card.

Have you had any correspondence from O2 in regards to the SIM? We aren't able to look into this as we don't have access to the O2 systems so you would need to contact them directly using any of the methods here.

Rob

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PaulVP, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see this.

I can see you posted on another thread which my colleague picked up and answered if you do need any more information on this please do reach out to him. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Rob, thanks for your answer.

I'm still confused though, I've never had an O2 contract. I was looking at my Virgin media account for  broadband, TV and landline so I am unsure what O2 has got to do with it.

I have a screenshot showing this, but I can't see how to attach a screenshot to this reply.

Paul

Paule

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply.

When did you last make changes to your package please? 

Did the team advise that an O2 SIM would be provided as part of the offer? 

Nat

Hi, I renewed my Virgin package in April this year. Same one I've had for years.

Nothing was said about an O2 SIM.

Regards,

Paule

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming. 

We would need to take a look from our side to check on this further. 

To do this, I am going to pop you over a private message and this will be available via the red bar at the top of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat