cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 and VM JOKE

dregan3
Joining in

agreed a package that VM keep trying to change, full of promises to be sorted and never called back.

O2 being billed for a sim that i have not even received yet.

100% being cancelled you have wasted too much of my time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

They'll probably insist you owe them for early termination fees of several hundred quid - before doing ANTHING else, get in touch with Citizens Advice.  Find out your rights, your course of action, maybe see if Citizens Advice will pass to Trading Standards for enforcement action.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

They'll probably insist you owe them for early termination fees of several hundred quid - before doing ANTHING else, get in touch with Citizens Advice.  Find out your rights, your course of action, maybe see if Citizens Advice will pass to Trading Standards for enforcement action.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dregan3

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this dispute over the package. I have checked the system and can see you've spoke to the team since posting and this should be in the process of being resolved.

best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

So did i, yet the latest agreement still over charges. I give up.

Hi @dregan3, thanks for the reply on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear this.
If you have been charged for O2 services without receiving them, please reach out to them on 0344 809 0202 and they will be able to sort this billing query out.
Let us know how it goes with them.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No its the extra £5 they keep adding on to Virgin services

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dregan3, 

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear this is the case. 

It would be better for us to be able to openly discuss the account in a private message so I will pop you one over now. 

Please check the purple envelope on the top right of this page for a message from me and we can go from there. 

Thank you, 

Nat