cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 SIM card not received

Codemonkey18
Joining in

I signed up for Volt in July and heard nothing about when the O2 sim is arriving. I see there are lots of people experiencing the same thing on here.

How is it best to get that sorted?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Codemonkey18 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If you haven't received the SIM Card following the sale being processed by us, you would now need to speak to O2 directly and they can look into this further for you and re-process the SIM Card if necessary - you can also visit an O2 store nearby you to do this too.

For O2's contact methods, please see here.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I phoned O2 and they say they have nothing from Virgin for my details and they need Virgin to send the details before they can do anything.

Hi there @Codemonkey18 and thank you for clarifying. I'm going to pop you a Private Message so we can take a closer look. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Codemonkey18
Joining in

I’ve had a conversation with Ashleigh_C saying it’s because my email was already in use by O2, then Jodi_S took over and said call retentions and get Volt! When I’m a new customer and have had Volt since July!!

Im just being fobbed off. Where is my O2 sim!?!