cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 SIM card not received as part of VOLT package

KnightInd2000
Tuning in

Virgin chat says that they can't help and I need to contact O2.  

O2 want an order number which I do not have. All I have is a CIS reference and a CSS reference which they do not recognise.  This whole Volt thing is a bit of a shambles really, isn't it?

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KnightInd2000 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you have not received your O2 SIM yet. 

Was O2 not able to locate your account by other means, such as a contact number or address?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thank you for replying Carley

No, I managed to speak to someone again on Wednesday and they said that I didn’t have an account with them. They said I should just wait until they send me an email with my account details. 
My only concern is that they will start charging me for phone contract that I can’t currently use, but she did promise me that that wouldn’t happen. 

Thanks for coming back to us KnightInd2000, have you received your welcome mail yet with all the information on that you need? 

Please make sure to check that the email hasn't found its way into your junk or spam folder.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

KnightInd2000
Tuning in

Nope.  Still nothing.  It's been a month now since I was talked into this Volt bundle.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Knightlnd2000, thanks for the reply and for explaining more.

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get some help from O2 due to missing the ref. number for this O2 SIM order.

We'd love to best assist with this, in order to check further and help out I will send you a PM here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs