cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 SIM Has not arrived yet

mrvglsn
Tuning in

o2 sim was told card would arrive 4/5 days but never didwas told to contact o2 but they can't help without the o2 tracking number - can someone get my sim sent out 

16 REPLIES 16

mrvglsn
Tuning in

I have contract with Broadband and 10GB O2 sim for 31£ per month however I haven’t received my Sim Card or even get any email from O2 please help me since I cant apply any job without a valid UK number

You are best off starting with Virgin Customer Services, and see if they have put the order through, call them on 0345 454 1111 or use live chat. 

No point ringing o2 as you dont have a mobile number..

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mrvglsn 👋

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your O2 SIM Card yet. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with O2 queries via this Community Forum.

You should have received emails to confirm your order with us, and O2, and these emails will contain your order tracking numbers. Alternatively, the O2 Customer Care Team can locate your account using other identifiable pieces of information, such as your name and address and it would be best to contact them directly to assist with your query.

You can contact them directly by calling 📞 0344 809 0202.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi mrvglsn, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the sim order, can you confirm if this has arrived since posting? 

When was the sim supposed to arrive?

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this? 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi Chris,

It has been two weeks that my contract started but there is no sim to be sent out. I urgently need it to apply for a job I do not want to buy another sim since I am already paying for this!

Hi @mrvglsn,

I'd love to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM now 📩 and we can take it from there.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your reply. Virgin is saying I should call O2, O2 is saying I should call Virgin. After all I am paying for a non-existing SIM card for the last two weeeks and there is no progress! 

Choosing Volt package is the worst decision !! Virgin is sayimg I should call O2. O2 is asking my phone number which is the reason that I am calling them and they are ending the call !!! I have not contacted with O2 I bought this package from Virgin and you should be fixing my problem!! I will end my contract and will be never customer again !!! 

10 days have past.. Still no solution and I am paying for a SIM card that I do not have !!