cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Extras no longer available

MichaelSinclair
Joining in

I did not use my O2 account for a month or so, but when I came to choose my Extra (wanted Disney+ subscription) I could not see how this would be accessed. Is there a time limit by which the freebie needs to be activated? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @MichaelSinclair 

The following is from the email I received when I took out the Ultimate volt package,

Hello,

Remember, as part of your plan you get to pick your favourite extra. You've got 28 days to choose. When you're ready head here 

Any questions? You should find the answer here.

Thanks

O2

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @MichaelSinclair 

The following is from the email I received when I took out the Ultimate volt package,

Hello,

Remember, as part of your plan you get to pick your favourite extra. You've got 28 days to choose. When you're ready head here 

Any questions? You should find the answer here.

Thanks

O2

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you newappollo. It looks like I missed out as I had an offer from another company that was valid for 3 months. I mistakenly thought the Volt offer would last for the same time.