cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No o2 sim received

karensmith54TG
Tuning in

Hi

I ordered my Volt package on 21/11/2022, I haven’t received my Sim yet & there’s absolutely no way of getting in touch with customer services as I don’t have an account yet because the survey for broadband is not until 09/12/2022. Can any one help. Pleeeeease!

karen 

6 REPLIES 6

M_star99
Up to speed

I am in the same boat.  My o2 has not arrived and my install is in 6 days time.  Maybe they are sent so they arrive BEFORE go-live date?

I’m hoping!

just bought a PAYG as I’m almost out of data 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @karensmith54TG, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've had when trying to obtain the O2 sim card.

As this would be coming from O2 directly, it would be best to contact them via the methods found in this link.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi thanks for your reply. How do contact O2 when I don’t have an account with them or virgin yet? Will the order have gone through from Virgin before I have had my survey?

In regards to the SIM card this will have been ordered through O2, we don't have access to check this for you but they can be contacted using any of the methods here with the account being registered at the address the same as for the Virgin Media services.

Rob

Thanks to all for your replies. Installation day came & went. I phoned customer services & a technical fault when I ordered meant the order didn’t go through. Very disappointed. 
Zane in the customer services centre was absolutely brilliant. He re took my order & fingers crossed I now have a SIM on the way & a real installation date!