cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin broadband speed boost

Seanset
Tuning in

I was switched from Virgin Mobile to O2 on 17th July, the O2 Volt Boost has been applied to my account, the O2 benefits were applied within a few days.

But I still haven’t yet received the Volt Boost to my Virgin Broadband. Can you advise when this will be completed by Virgin?

8 REPLIES 8

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Seanset, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

They are normally added on within 14 days and please remember you can only have the speed boost once so if you've had it before and are expecting it again it wouldn't work.

If you also go to this link it will tell you if these have been activate on our side yet. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, 

The link just takes me to your standard Volt info page? My account shows there’s been no change yet.

Hi Seanset 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to us on this thread 😊.

It usually gets done within 14 days, when did you get this done?

Have you received an email, or any confirmation?

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, 

I moved over to O2 on the 17th July, and received the boost for my mobile data. I’ve not received an email or confirmation. My O2 does show Volt is active. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Seanset,

Thanks for coming back to us about this. Sorry that your Volt package is not showing as active on your MyO2 app. 

Have you definitely activated it through the MyO2 app? Have you received the Data boost?

Please let us know. We'll be happy to investigate further if needed. 😊

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

Please take the time to read my previous posts! 
The issue is that I haven’t received my Broadband Volt Boost!!

I moved over to O2 on the 17th July, and received the boost for my mobile data within a few days,MyO2 does show Volt is active.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Seanset,

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming the details.

I'll be happy to look into this further for you and see how I can help. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Seanset,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to confirm your package details and that all the needed information is showing on your online account now.

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team