cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No O2 sim

Jammy75
Joining in

Hello,

Four weeks ago I renewed my virgin contract after previous deal expired, went for a bigger volt bundle which had m500 fibre, Maxit TV, weekend calls and a 10gb/unlimited calls SIM for £55. Three weeks in and I hadn't received the SIM card so rang virgin, they blame O2, O2 blame Virgin, multiple calls, being bounced from one company to another without the reps talking to each other. Eventually O2 issue me a SIM, I'm assured by both Virgin & O2 that £55 is what I'll pay for everything. Had an email today from O2, billing me for the three weeks I hadn't had the SIM and for next month, Virgin still want £55. This isn't what I signed up for was meant to be £55 all in and I asked this was what I'd pay repeatedly.  Any ideas what can be done, as far as I'm concerned I've been miss sold this deal and had a guts full of dealing with these two companies.

Thanks, 

Jammy

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jammy75 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your new deal and the SIM card, I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you via a PM.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.