cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No O2 sim received

PaulWestern
Joining in

I ordered the Volt package which included a free O2 sim card and still haven't received yje sim a week after installation. Anyone else have this problem? Who do I need to contact as I cant seem to find any answers about it

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

When you changed your contract to Volt you would have received emails with details of your new contract, you should also have received an email from O2 saying "We have received your order", if you didn't receive this email I would guess that the order wasn't sent from Virgin to O2 as O2 seem quite good at responding to things in my opinion so far.

You could try calling O2 but they probably won't be able to do anything if your details haven't been sent to them so it will mean a call to Virgin, I would select the " I am thinking of leaving" option when phoning as you should get to speak a UK based person.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @PaulWestern,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can see that one of my colleagues has already responded to you on your other thread about this. We'll continue to assist you from there with this going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!