cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Netflix 3 months on

Conserve
Tuning in

What a nightmare 3 months on still no netflix No activation link ! I must have spoken to most on technical and complaints .I have been told at least 5 times to wait 5-7 working days and it will be sorted out .

Will I be compensated for lack of contract fulfilment? It beyond a joke now !!!!! or at least agree to pay for standard Netflix until the issue is resolved . Complaint been logged .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Conserve

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Have you received any emails from the team regarding activating Netflix? 

If not, check in your online account - virg.in/myVM - for the Netflix tab, you should be able to activate this from there.

Keep me posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Conserve, thank you for posting on our help forum and a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to see you had to post here about the Netflix account issue, our team is currently working hard to restore this for the affected customers.
Please, let us know if you've received any emails to advise on the progress of this previously or any calls from our IT department in regards?

Also, we can confirm in case Netflix is included in your bills and you do not have access we'd be happy to compensate you for this.
To be able to assist you we need to check this further, please wait for my private message here shortly.
Then check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. 
Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Conserve
Tuning in

Hi is there any update on my NETFLIX activation been without out it since sign up for new package since the  beginning of August ,Im having to claim money back each month but would prefer Netflix please 

Hi @Conserve

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Have you received any emails from the team regarding activating Netflix? 

If not, check in your online account - virg.in/myVM - for the Netflix tab, you should be able to activate this from there.

Keep me posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I changed package in July this year and still cannot activate netflix. I have gone to the location you mention online and when i click 'activate' there is a problem. Are you any closer to fixing this? or if not please credit me for 5 months of service without it.

Still waiting for either activation email or correspondence.

If you've co-operated with VM's advice, and you're no closer to getting the service you paid for, consider having a chat with Citizens Advice.  Or speak to them if you've finally got it, but are unhappy with any offer of settlement from VM.

The Great VM Netflix Fiasco has been rolling since about April of this year, and it's still going strong.  How any organisation can be so persistently poor astounds me - adding a new service to existing bundles ought to be the bread & butter of VM's TV service, since VM don't do any content creation (like Sky) but simply bundle up and resell other creator's content.  Sadly it seems this simple task is beyond them.

Hello @Conserve

Thanks for coming back to the thread. Have you checked your online account - virg.in/myVM - to see if you've got an activation tab for Netflix? 

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Yes checked still no link or activation code still.Can you and virgin media be honest  .Why is there a problem,What is causing my Netflix not being available to my package,how long is this going to take .

Thanks Paul 

@Conserve wrote:

Yes checked still no link or activation code still.Can you and virgin media be honest  .Why is there a problem,What is causing my Netflix not being available to my package,how long is this going to take .

Thanks Paul 

Good luck with that question ! It has been asked many many times over the eight months of this fiasco and nobody has ever received anything other than a fob off reply. The Company have failed to issue a single official response in all this time...