cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Volt Service traum

Holby62
Joining in

I was persuaded to sign up for Volt with a promise I would receive 3 wifi pods as I need these to ensure signal reaches my office as I work from home. Only one wifi pod was sent to me and when calling Virgin they say I have to wait 6 days from receipt of first pod to request a second then another 6 days to get the third. I am therefore in a situation where I cannot get a good enough signal to my office via the first pod to work. What a shambles. So effectively I have to wait over a week to work! Definitely not what I was told. Wish I had never signed up to this

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Holby62 

That's correct, VM will only send out one at a time, and there must be at least  7 days before ordering each one. It's up to three in total depending upon coverage. 

If you need additional pods you can order them by logging into /my-virgin-media, as per the info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max ?

How do I get a second or third WiFi Pod?
If you’re not getting download speeds of at least 30Mbps in every room with one WiFi Pod, you can request a second or third by signing in to My Virgin Media, clicking on Your Package and following the steps in the WiFi Max tab
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali