cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account Issue - No Delivery & No Emails

CopeyJ
Joining in

I signed up for the Ultimate Volt Bundle on 9th June and received an initial email titled "Your Virgin Media order" The email said I should receive the quick start kit on the 13th but as of today (15th) I have had no delivery and no further contact from Virgin??

My parents already have an account registered but have cancelled (due to the long-winded process of renewing without ridiculous price increases) and I have taken out my own contract as I want to keep the broadband speed.

Will nothing happen until my parents account is closed? I have an order reference but no one I've spoken to on the phone knows what to do with it!

Any help is most appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @CopeyJ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @CopeyJ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L