cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

LisaWealthall
Joining in

I have recently joined Virgin after being with Sky for 22 years, with Sky I had my Netflix account included in the package and I was under the impression that when I transferred to Virgin ultimate Volt package that my Netflix account would transfer and be included in the price I pay monthly.

I have just been billed by Netflix £9.99 for this months service and was wondering was I wrong to assume that this was the case?

I did get a couple of emails at the beginning of my transfer to activate the Netflix account but this email said if I already had an account to just sign in as normal.

any insights?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For Netflix billing on your Virgin Media bill, I'm pretty sure you have to cancel any active billing first, and then re-activate it through My Virgin Media once that's done.

This is what the help says for paid Netflix billing:
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/virgin-media-billing-with-netflix

If you’d like to add Netflix to your Virgin Media bill, you’ll need to cancel your current Netflix subscription and wait until the subscription period ends.

When your existing Netflix subscription ends, you can go ahead and sign up to Netflix again – either on the Virgin TV box or in My Virgin Media Netflix will let you know if any subscription offers are available when you restart your subscription.

For inclusive Netflix billing my understanding is that you have to do it through My Virgin Media.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For Netflix billing on your Virgin Media bill, I'm pretty sure you have to cancel any active billing first, and then re-activate it through My Virgin Media once that's done.

This is what the help says for paid Netflix billing:
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/virgin-media-billing-with-netflix

If you’d like to add Netflix to your Virgin Media bill, you’ll need to cancel your current Netflix subscription and wait until the subscription period ends.

When your existing Netflix subscription ends, you can go ahead and sign up to Netflix again – either on the Virgin TV box or in My Virgin Media Netflix will let you know if any subscription offers are available when you restart your subscription.

For inclusive Netflix billing my understanding is that you have to do it through My Virgin Media.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own