cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

DaveTierney
Tuning in

Hi, extended my deal on 5th November, new deal includes Netflix, but I haven't received the email.

Hours on the telephone and WhatsApp CS and nothing is happening despite apologies and promises.

Have an activate button, but it just says "we're having technical issues, try again later"

It's almost been a month of this, it's pathetic.

Can someone here help?

6 REPLIES 6

PennilessImp749
On our wavelength

It's happening to me too.
You would think that Electronic Emails could be created and sent instantly.
Boggles my mind.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @DaveTierney, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the Netflix account, via your self-care account.

Can you please confirm if you've attempted to access the self-care account via an alternative browser, or clearing the cache on the browser you're using?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

Yes, I've tried everything CS asked of me and more, the website is currently down for maintenance.

Just tried again and still getting "Sorry, something’s gone wrong! We’re having some technical issues. Please try again later."

That's been one month now, any help forthcoming?

I message CS, I'm told to call, I call, I'm given the website and hung up on. repeat.

Finally got it sorted, email came today, one whole month late, hope others get theirs fixed.