cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Richah
Tuning in

I have not received an email with instructions on how to activate Netflix.

but logging into my virgin account then going to Entertainment Services I see the 'activate' button when I click on it after a bit all I get is a message saying (Sorry, something’s gone wrong! We’re having some technical issues. Please try again later) was the same yesterday ,

any chance one of the forum team can look into this.

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Richah,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you have not received an activation Email for Netflix and that the Activate button is not working.

Do you already have a Netflix account set up on your set top box?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

No I do not have a Netflix account set up.

Richah.

Hey @Richah thanks for the reply on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Netflix activation button you are having.
Are you able to try another device for me and see if that works?

Or try log in on the web page and see if you can activate it there, remember to clear cache and cookies and try different browsers.
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas

I have tryed 2 different browsers on my Imac and 2 different browsers on my windows pc cache and cookies clear every time I shut the browsers down  and get the same result . "Sorry, something’s gone wrong! We’re having some technical issues. Please try again later."

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Richah,

Thanks for the update on this, and I'm sorry to hear things still aren't working. I'm going to drop you a private message, so we can look into this for you and raise it with the relevant teams.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks Reece.

have replied to your pm

Richah

The activate button in my virgin account worked yesterday so now have got Netflix working and about 3 hours after I got the email flowered by another one an hour later.