cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

onionsm
On our wavelength

Upgraded package to include free Netflix not received e mail with link to sign in tried phoning three times still no e mail link tried manage Netflix on app that's not working either any one help appreciated

42 REPLIES 42

don't think because you made an official complaint it will be dealt with, the will fob you off with the usual CS bull that they are working on it........why doesn't someone in VM have the guts to admit THERE IS NOT FIX FOR THIS, BUT WE ARE HAPPY TO KEEP TAKING CUSTOMER MONEY WHILE WE PRETEND TO!

AHoles!

Hey @Ann121, thanks for reaching back out to us on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience with the customer services team.
May I ask how many months this has been going on for? The case is with the IT team and there are a lot of cases they are doing which is why it is taking some time.
You have been credited for one month, how many months has this happened for?

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

New contract started 14th July 2022.  Part of the agreement is Netflix standard is included in my package. To date Netflix has  not been available via VM. Virgin media are on breach of contact.

After numerous calls, IT tickets I was then requested by customer services to take out a Netflix subscription myself and the cost of £10.99 would be credited. I was hesitant to do this because I knew what would happen I would end up paying twice.  This is what happened last month. A call to customer services and I was told only £84.76 would be debited ie I would not be charged for Netflix. £84.76 was debited but I see this months bill shows I owe £10.99! I am absolutely astounded by the incompetence of VM.

VM need to correct this months bill ie remove £10.99 they say I owe, and ALL future bills to be set at £84.76. I am not continuing to pay for a service VM are not providing or continuously call customer services or wait for a fix. 

It’s plain to see from this forum and other media that VM offered the incentive of including Netflix to get me to agree to a 18 month contract, in the knowledge VM could not deliver Netflix. It’s not how to treat a long term customer. Get it sorted or I will be a customer no longer and will be going to Skys new service. 

Wow! Astounding! I have the exact same problem as you (and many others) but I have only just upgraded to a package that includes Netflix so this is a brand new problem for me. Doesn’t fill me with much hope that it will be sorted anytime soon! So I have a choice I guess - cancel Virgin completely and move to Sky (I’m still in my cooling off period) - or just carry on and begrudgingly pay for Netflix separately myself!? Try and reclaim the cost further down the line, if I have the energy…

Hey Ann121, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having an issues with Netflix.

We are aware of an issue with this, however I can see you have recently been in touch with the team.

Did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

After an initial 1& 1:2hr wait for an Agent to contact me and 7 & 1/2 hrs in total on WhatsApp the agreement with the Tech Team is I will receive a rolling credit of £10.99 starting next month until the issue is resolved. Time will tell. 

I didn’t get anywhere with getting the £10.99 VM say I owe removed from this months bill. I given up the will after 71/2 hrs.

VM Customer service is dreadful. 

Surprise, Surprise no rolling credit of £10.99 applied to account as promised by VM. I’m having to contact you again!

I quote from the last correspondence with VM

“I have now applied a rolling credit of 10.99GBP on the account and it will be on your account until the Netflix issue is been resolved.I will personally follow up on this to ensure that you will not have to contact us back with the same issue again and I will take an ownership on your account and follow up with it.”

it’s beyond poor customer services. 

Hi there @Ann121, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have not had the rolling credit applied to your account as promised. I will be happy to take a look at this for you so I will send you a PM to confirm some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

So as I have the same issue and its been going on since July also, are you able to look into this for me @Nathan_B, or are the staff on here just continuing to ignore and fob me off?  all I can say is roll on community fibre + sky streaming and you won't see me for dust.

Hi @zarf2007,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing some ongoing issues with the Netflix service. When did you last discuss this with the team, and what have they advised? Have you spoke with a member of our team about this via private message?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!