cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Markpe
On our wavelength

I got disconnected from my Netflix / subscription (known Virgin problem). I signed up to Volt (free Netflix as part of the package upgrade). I signed up on 19th May but have still not received the activation email mentioned (or anything in the App to activate). Have called Virgin numerous times but nobody able to help and nobody gets back to me (“it’s a known issue and we’re working on it”). My case was raised to IT (still not heard anything). Seems to have been affecting customers since March. Why hasn’t a fix been found yet? I feel like I’ve been miss-sold this package. Agreed to the upgrade / new contract because Netflix included, but Virgin cannot supply me with this contracted service….

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Markpe, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry that you're being impacted by the current issue with Netflix subscriptions.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Markpe
On our wavelength

Hi, it has been over a month since I took out a Volt contract. The Netflix that comes with the account is still not active. No email received. Has anybody had this resolved? I’ve made dozens of phone calls, sent lots of messages. Nobody seems to be fixing this. It cannot be that difficult…surely. Not happy with Virgin on this. Unable to fulfill the contract / mis selling a product…

Markpe
On our wavelength

I’m in the same boat. IT ticket raised. Basically being fobbed off. Nobody resolving…

Hi @Markpe thanks for your reply here in the Community, I do appreciate this is frustrating for you.

I can see you're communicating with a colleague via PM, so please allow them to respond to your latest message and we can take things from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Markpe
On our wavelength

Hi Tom, thanks for your message. I am still awaiting a reply and yes, this is extremely frustrating. I’d be grateful for a reply and resolution. Kind regards. Mark 

Hi Mark thanks for your reply.

Just for the benefits of this thread, I can see you're now communicating again with my colleague through PM.

Many thanks

Tom_W