cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled

CSiRRAH
Joining in

My Netflix sub through virgin is no longer working and has been cancelled when i try to restart my membership i get the message 'Sorry, this offer cant be found. Sign into Netflix or sign up for a new account without this offer.'

is there a fix for this issue? 

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CSiRRAH,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced, can I ask to clarify have you cancelled you VM account?

Let us know,

Kain

No I haven’t.

all my services have been running fine for a while it’s just Netflix that has gone:

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@CSiRRAH wrote:

No I haven’t.

all my services have been running fine for a while it’s just Netflix that has gone:

nothing new here - search and you will find many other threads with the same problem - VM seem incapable of solving the problem - even if they do its likely to happen again

expect the run around and little to happen

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thanks for coming back to us CSiRRAH, I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with Netflix on your account. 

Have you made any changes to the package that you were on to one that doesn't include Netflix on it?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Steven_L wrote:

Thanks for coming back to us CSiRRAH, I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with Netflix on your account. 

Have you made any changes to the package that you were on to one that doesn't include Netflix on it?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

well thats a new tack - its inconceivable that the OP would cancel his netflix or change his package and then come here to complain its gone from his account

but lets not worry about that and ask a stupid question - box ticked - no help at all - job done - move on to the next post

Tony.
Sacked VIP