cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Standard subscription free on Ultimate Volt

AndrewN1
On our wavelength

Hi,

I understand that Netflix Standard subscription is now free with Ultimate Volt.

Separately, we pay for both Ultimate Volt and Netflix Standard.

How can I arrange for us to move from our separate paid Netflix Standard subscription to be covered by its free inclusion in the Ultimate Volt package?

8 REPLIES 8

jus2k22
Joining in

I am having the same problem. Called numerous times and still having to pay for netflix. Also got told and i have proof on a virgin website that premium netflix is an extra £5 a month but im still here getting charged £15.99. 

Would be interested to know as.i.havw just swapped.and have not had activation mail.yet and I pay for premium netflix

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Modem Mode

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey AndrewN1, thank you for reaching out with your question today.

Yes you are right in what you are saying, what you would need to do really is cancel the paid Netflix account and then go to your online account and activate your 'included' Netflix from there. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi am i also right in saying its an extra £5 a month for the premium netflix?

Thanks, how do I activate Netflix Standard via my VM online account?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AndrewN1,

Thanks for coming back to us. There should be a visible Activate Netflix button on your online account

You should also have the option to active your Netflix included service via your set top box. Please take a look and let us know how you're getting on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina and the Forum Team,

I followed Paulina's advice and still got charged £10.99 on my most recent bill!

Really disappointing service on the phone when I challenged it this morning. The rep said that she could not see why it should be free.

I despair! Please can you help as I do not have the time to wait on the phone for 45 minutes every time that I have to call VM.

Hi AndrewN1, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

You mentioned above you've not yet received an email - is this still the case? 

When logging in through My Virgin Media, there should be an option to activate Netflix there. When clicking this button, what happens? 

Pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs