cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

trisher
Joining in

Like many of you, I have been waiting for a Netflix activation code for many weeks after signing up for the Volt package, which is supposed to give me Netflix standard as part of the package. After so many phone calls and promises, I still have no activation code. What on earth are they doing to their customers?I told the last agent (yesterday) if this doesn’t get resolved this time, I am definitely going to Sky, enough is enough

1 REPLY 1

Alisha69
Joining in

@trisher wrote: Clover Dashboard Login

Like many of you, I have been waiting for a Netflix activation code for many weeks after signing up for the Volt package, which is supposed to give me Netflix standard as part of the package. After so many phone calls and promises, I still have no activation code. What on earth are they doing to their customers?I told the last agent (yesterday) if this doesn’t get resolved this time, I am definitely going to Sky, enough is enough

On Netflix-ready TVs, the Netflix app is on the main menu or home screen. If your TV has an app store, search for Netflix to see if the app is available. Note: Sometimes a device update is needed to find and install the Netflix app.