cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net fix hacked email changed and password!!!

Jojo87
Joining in

Hi my Netflix account has been hacked email and password changed by a Spanish speaker ! Lost four hits of my life this weekend being bounced between Netflix and Virgin Media! Still not resolved. Now having difficulty logging into my email app on my phone have to log in to virgin media to retrieve . Somebody please help me Jo 

2 REPLIES 2

Jojo87
Joining in
Net fix hacked email changed and password!!!

2 seconds ago

Hi my Netflix account has been hacked email and password changed by a Spanish speaker ! Lost four hits of my life this weekend being bounced between Netflix and Virgin Media! Still not resolved. Now having difficulty logging into my email app on my phone have to log in to virgin media to retrieve . Somebody please help me Jo 

Hey @Jojo87,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Super sorry to hear that you are having this issue, what we would like to do is invite you in for a quick private message with us so we can look into the account for you. I will be sending this message to you shortly.

If you haven't used our private message feature before you can gain access to it via the purple envelope in the top right side of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe