cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NETFLIX activation

Ron123
Joining in

Back in April I received an email offering me NETFLIX free of charge as I have the VOLT package.

I accepted the offer and was sent another email with activation instructions.

I followed them and was taken to NETFLIX to register an account.

I registered an account and started watching NETFLIX, however within the new couple of days my Virgin bill showed £10.99 extra for a NETFLIX account.

I phoned Virgin about the charge and was told that it was a mistake and I would receive a refund.

Next time I tried NETFLIX it asked me to re-activated my account as it had been cancelled.

I tried this but it wanted my Bank details to take payment before activation.

I have phoned Virgin several times about this problem over the last 5 months and been told that firstly the £10.99 would be refunded but as yet it hasn't.

Then secondly I've been told that its a known internal Virgin fault that's being dealt with, other times that a ticket would be raised and I would receive a call back.

I am still waiting for this call back and refund.

Last time I was told that there should be a NETFLIX activation link on my account site but this link is not there.

I would like to be able to watch NETFLIX before my present contract with Virgin ends.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I joined in April 2022 and have had a complaint open all the way through to this month. Virgin media failed to resolve the complaint and allowed me to leave my contract. 

One of the online moderators may reach out to you online via forum private message; they did that in my case and initially they provided a good level of service. However, Longterm they failed to resolve and worsened my customer experience as they were not responding. Make sure you keep a record of your written correspondance with them also. 

I would suggest you raise a complaint at either ask for:

1) they provide you netflix and compensate you

or

2) they allow you to leave for failing to provide this part of the service.

Any problems escalate to dispute resolution through CISAS. Its a simple online form and should take no more than 10 minutes. 

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ron123, welcome back to the forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are still having issues with Netflix, I will certainly be happy to check this for you to see if there have been any updates.

So I can do this I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules